Convenient Orthodontic Care from Your General Dentist
When it comes to straightening your smile, Drs. Sarah Jockin and Sara Spear work diligently to ensure that your experience is as convenient as possible. We do this because we understand how difficult it can be to work around busy schedules to find time to get the dental care you need. By choosing to get orthodontic care from your general dentist, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Extended hours (Until 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday) to accommodate schedules for after school, practice or work.
- Remove and replace orthodontic wires all in the same office without the need to visit an orthodontist.
- The convenience of getting cleanings and adjustments done at the same time!
- Dentistry for the entire family in just one office.
- Use of cutting-edge technology such as CBCT, digital impressions and an on-site lab.
Beautiful Results for a Smile You Won’t Want to Hide
No matter which treatment you choose to straighten your smile, you can feel confident that you will achieve the smile you have been dreaming of. Get the orthodontic treatment you deserve all in one convenient office from doctors that have dedicated themselves to providing their patients with the highest quality dental care and results. Drs. Jockin and Spear are both members of the American Dental Association and spend hours each year honing their skills in dentistry through continuing education.
Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatments Available
Our CEREC® technology eliminates the need for goopy impressions that can activate the gag reflex and leave an unpleasant after-taste. This technology is faster, more efficient and more accurate than its traditional counterpart, allowing us to provide you with a more reliable orthodontic solution. Depending on the specific needs of your smile, we can offer the following treatments:
- Traditional Braces for a reliable, time-tested and proven straightening solution.
- Invisalign® aligners for a virtually undetectable smile straightening alternative.
- ClearCorrect® for a removable, discreet alternative to traditional braces.
- Six Month Smiles® for a noticeably straighter smile in as little as six months.