Known as a gentle and compassionate dentist, Dr. Jockin loves helping people by using the most advanced materials and groundbreaking techniques available in dentistry today. She develops customized treatment plans for each patient and strives to provide everyone who comes to us with the very best dental care possible. Dr. Jockin takes the time to get to know each of our patients, listens to his or her concerns, and explains the treatment options in as much detail as the person cares to know.
Building happy, healthy smiles in the Tampa community is her signature. With a variety of modern treatment modalities, Dr. Jockin has been able to provide the natural-looking, beautiful smile patients have been dreaming about.
Education and Continuing Education
Dr. Jockin received her undergraduate degree at the University of California at Berkeley. She earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of California at San Francisco. Her graduation was followed by an advanced seven-month implant continuum, as well as an implant mini-residency. She is now a fellow of the ICOI.
Dr Jockin has been recruited to train other doctors in Cerec one-visit crowns and she is a paid lecturer to promote 3D implant dentistry. Dr Jockin places implants using 3D guided planning software and positions them just right for your new teeth. Her onsite lab makes your new teeth right on the spot. This is restoratively driven implant dentistry.
By taking a number of continuing education courses and acquiring credentials in her field on an annual basis, Dr. Jockin stays at the forefront of modern dentistry. Her areas of focus include implant dentistry, laser dentistry, and endodontics as well as restorative and surgical techniques. Dr. Jockin is a proud member of the following dental organizations:
- International Congress of Oral Implantology (fellow)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
Additional Credentials of Dr. Jockin
- Over 300 hours of Post Doctorate Implant Training
- Extensive training in soft and hard tissue grafting
- Extensive training in sinus lifts and tissue engineering
- Utilizes LPRF stem cell growth factors in surgeries
- Completes 100s of continuing education hours each renewal cycle, more than three times the necessary amount
- Certified Patterson Trainer
- Certified CEREC® Doctor’s mentor
- Founded the Tampa CEREC® Study Club
- Built a well-established training center and offers courses in Guided Implantology and Digital dentistry
- Published author