Invisalign Tampa Florida | Do’s and Don’ts of Invisalign Braces
Published: June 13, 2019
If you want to straighten your teeth but the brackets and wires in traditional braces bother you, then you might want to consider getting Invisalign Tampa braces. Not only are they effective and efficient at straightening teeth and treating malocclusions, but they’re also easy to maintain. You just need to follow some guidelines to make the most out of this treatment. Here are some do’s and don’ts guidelines for your Invisalign braces:
- Remove aligners when eating and drinking, except for water. Eating and drinking can stain your aligners.
- Floss and brush your teeth every after eating to make sure that there are no food particles left before putting your aligners. Food particles stuck between your teeth attracts bacteria and plaque. And it can emit a foul smell when stuck in your aligners.
- Make sure that your aligners are on for 20-22 hours. This will make sure that your teeth will straighten according to your dental plan.
- Leave your aligners on while you’re drinking colored drinks. This can both stain your aligners and teeth.
- Use stiff toothbrushes and abrasive toothpaste when brushing your aligners as it may scratch them. Scratching your Invisalign Tampa aligners can damage them.
- Drink hot water or rinse your aligners with hot water because this can warp them. As much as possible use room temperature water.
- Remove your aligners, unless you’re eating or drinking. You’re supposed to put them on for 20-22 hours. This will make sure that your teeth will straighten in time.
Looking for Invisalign Tampa?
Get beautiful straight healthy teeth with Invisalign Stuart. At Lake Park Dental, we believe our clients deserve a smile they can be proud of! Get your Invisalign with us today. Call us for inquiries or visit our website for an appointment.Talk to US About an Appointment