Smile Makeover in Tampa, FL
Create Your Dream Smile
Many people have serious concerns about the way their smile looks. A smile makeover might be exactly what you need. If you could change anything about the appearance and function of your teeth and gums, what would it be? Would you get straighter teeth? Have a brighter smile? Fill in missing teeth? Fix chips, cracks and breaks? Contour your gums?Contact Us About a Free Consultation
Extensive Dental Work Starts One Appointment at a Time
It can seem overwhelming when you need a full mouth reconstruction, but Dr. Jockin can help you develop a step-by-step plan that solves your toughest issues one appointment at a time. Together, you will talk about all the smile makeover services that pertain to your unique situation and goals.
- Bone Grafting – Have you lost bone density in your jaw? A bone graft can help you strengthen the bone and enable you to get dental implants and avoid losing more teeth.
- Gum Grafting – Gums can be uneven or recessed. Gum grafting takes soft tissue from other areas of the mouth and attaches it to your gums. After they heal, the gums look even and function well.
- Dental Implants – The only permanent way to replace missing single teeth is with dental implants. Dr. Jockin has extensive experience in this evolving technology, and has placed more than 2,000 implants during her dentistry career.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – All-on-4® dental implants support a prosthetic device that looks like natural teeth. It is a terrific alternative to traditional dentures for people missing an arch.
- Porcelain Veneers – Looking for a way to fix your upper front teeth without braces or crowns? Consider porcelain veneers or Lumineers®, which are bonded to the tops of your teeth.
- Composite Fillings – If you still have metal fillings, composite fillings can quickly change the way you look, offering a natural appearance.
- Orthodontics – Think you are too old for orthodontics? Not so! We offer discreet options that are ideal for people of all ages.
Concerned About Pain? Have Dental Anxiety? Sedation Dentistry Can Help!
Our office offers several levels of sedation dentistry to diffuse panic attacks and calm patients with dental phobia. When you call for your appointment with Dr. Jockin, make sure to mention sedation dentistry to our team.Schedule My Appointment
Experience Matters and So Does Community Mindfulness
As part of her commitment to serve the community, Dr. Jockin has offered her services to perform pro bono smile makeovers we like to call “Mommy Makeovers” for deserving women in and around Tampa. See how she has improved lives by contributing her knowledge and time to the ladies like Cassandra: